From my Twitter feed...
- You know what October 1st means? Only five more weeks of campaign commercials! Election day can't get here soon enough.
- Very disappointed David Letterman is having a TV psychic on his show tonight. Hope he treats her skeptically, but I'm skeptical.
- One of the scabs the NFL used as a replacement referee talks about the experience -- and the guys who weren't up to it.
- The James Randi Educational Foundation's open letter to Simon Cowell: "We Can Help"
- In his autobiography, The Who's Pete Townshend breaks his nine year silence about his child pornography scandal.
- My wife reports that the local Macy's already has Christmas trees on display. That's for everyone who's already finished their Halloween shopping.
- One word in the new WashPost poll shows how Mitt Romney can reverse momentum, says Bruce Barry. That word is "babysitting."
- Four things that could happen if Obama wins in a landslide, according to Michael Tomasky.